Product and Manufacturing Information (PMI)
- Testing based on AP242 Edition 3 and PMI Rec. Pracs. v4.1
- Combined test cases for Semantic Presentation and Graphic Presentation with extended PMI Validation Properties
- Test latest NIST STC 6-10
- Additonal, separate test for implicit and explicit transfer of Hole Feature information
AP242 Domain Model XML Kinematic Mechanism
- Continue collaboration with JT-IF
- Testing based on AP242 Edition 3 and Kinematic Rec. Practices v1.2.
- "Front Axle Assembly" test model, provided by Siemens and Audi via JT-WF
- Based on CAx-IF User Group and LOTAR Requirements.
Welding Symbols and Material Properties
- New scope based on current user requirements
- Material name / ID and density
- Transfer of welding symbols as graphic PMI
Persistent ID for Geometry
- Traceability of Design Changes
User Defined Attributes
- Test transfer of user-defined properties and parameters based on CAx-IF User Group requirements.